Monday 14 January 2013

New Banner!

Hello!


I spent this afternoon drawing up a new banner for the blog - I thought it was about time I updated it. It now contains lots of my baking adventures, the things I like, and little bits about my life really (my pets make an appearance!). So I hope you enjoy.


I wish I could bake and post right now, but unfortunately I have glandular fever :(
It means I have to rest completely for a couple of weeks to a month, so that I wipe out the illness for good and don't get something even more nasty like chronic fatigue! So I'm pretty tired right now, but hopefully once I pick up, a new post will be on its way!


To keep myself out of the abyss of total and utter boredom, I've been drawing and crocheting my heart out. I love these things but haven't really had a chance to really get back into them until, well, now, when I am at home with literally nothing else to do!



So I thought I'd put up a drawing I did the other day. I love the simple art of sketching or using felt tip - it allows me to do the little details that I love, and frankly, I don't really think it needs colour. I have come up with this idea of drawing little "themed" circles - this one is a fairy tale one.


I have a lot of time on my hands, so if you have any suggestions for another theme, I'd love to hear it and attempt it! 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment